What it is: A nightly resurfacing serum with a high-potency 15% glycolic acid complex.
What it does: This serum also contains 1.5% time-released microencapsulated retinol to help visibly improve the look of skin's texture, clarity and tone, along with fine lines and wrinkles. Allantoin and adenosine help soothe skin's appearance. Niacinamide, hyaluronic acid and collagen leave skin appearing healthy, plump and glowing.
In a four-week consumer perception study on 34 women from ages 37–55:
- 100% agreed skin did not feel tight or dry
- 97% agreed the look of skin's texture was improved
- 97% agreed skin had improved clarity
- 94% agreed skin looked renewed and less dull
- 91% agreed skin appeared more even-toned
How to use: Apply nightly. Use SPF protection during the day. If mild irritation or redness occur, use every other night until skin adjusts. Gradually build to nightly use.
- 1 oz.
- Paraben-free; sulfate-free; phthalate-free; fragrance-free; silicone-free
- Made in the USA
Peter Thomas Roth: Launched in 1993, Peter Thomas Roth blends ancient Hungarian health and skin care philosophies with 21st-century technologies and ingredients. Founder Peter Thomas Roth's passion for skin care grew from his family's heritage as spa owners in Hungary, coupled with a personal quest to find solutions for his own skin problems. The result is breakthrough formulas that deliver astonishing results.