What it is: A brightening and smoothing cream for your undereye area.
What it does: Acyl glutathione helps reduce the look of deep wrinkles and creases by protecting and replenishing fragile skin. A vitamin F blend from flaxseed, chia seed and macadamia seed oils works over time to restore suppleness and create a healthy glow by intensely moisturizing and improving skin's moisture barrier.
Research Results: Consumer Results
Overall Skin Condition
- 90% felt the eye area was intensely moisturized*
- 86% saw a smoother-looking eye area*
- 85% felt skin around the eye area was more supple*
- 86% noticed a visible improvement in fine lines, wrinkles & fragile texture
- 82% saw a visible improvement in crepiness around the eye area*
- 80% saw a firmer eye area*
- 77% saw a visible reduction in crow’s feet*
- 74% saw a visible improvement in under-eye puffiness, dark circles & deep under-eye wrinkles*
- 73% saw a visible reduction in sagging under the eyes*
*In a consumer study of 102 women after 28 days
How to use: Gently pat onto your eye area using your ring finger. Use morning and evening. Keep out of your eyes.
Perricone MD: Perricone MD founder Dr. Nicholas Perricone believes that true beauty comes from incredibly radiant health. The company's products use the most powerful ingredients on the planet, and are rooted in a holistic approach that is backed by science and research. Perricone MD never compromises on excellence and innovation because it's on a mission to revolutionize skin care for results you can see.