What It Is: Triple-dose serum to help improve volume loss, visibly reduce wrinkles & brighten dark spot appearance.
What It Does: The expert combination of powerhouse ingredients in this formula, represented by the name H.C.F. (Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin C+ Niacinamide, and Ferulic Acid) is designed to deliver optimal anti-aging benefits in one triple dose. It targets visible improvement of aging signs, layer by layer: Layer 1 – Volume Loss, Layer 2 – Wrinkles, and Layer 3 – Dark Spots.
Clinically Tested Results
- Skin is more supple (+14.7%)*
- Skin is smoother (+30.1%)*
- Fine lines are reduced (-13.8%)*
- Wrinkles are reduced (-7.6%)*
- Dark spots are visibly smaller (-14.1%) and less intense (-15.0%)*
- Skin is firmer and less saggy (-12.0%)**
*Based on 8-week results in a clinical study of 45 women.
**Based on 12-week results in a clinical study of 50 women.
Consumer Self-Assessment Results*
- 84% agree skin appears younger
- 90% agree skin feels tightened
- 91% agree skin feels moisturized
- 91% agree overall skin appearance looks improved
- 95% agree skin looks re-plumped
- 95% agree skin feels softer
* Based on self-assessment results in an 8-week consumer study with 58 women.
How To Use: Use daily, in morning skincare routine and evening skincare routine.
Step 1: Holding the product horizontally over the palm of your hand or fingertips, press down on the pump until the 3 formulas appear. For one application, dispense 2 pumps into the hand. Note: For first-time usage, turn the bottle upside-down and shake firmly a few times to prime the pumps to dispense the formulas.
Step 2: Mix together in your hand until the three formulas are blended into a single serum texture.
Step 3: Apply serum on a clean face and neck using outward and upwards motions for a visibly-lifted effect.
Step 4: Follow with your usual moisturizer and eye cream.
Tip: Use with Advanced Génifique face serum to help strengthen the skin barrier and boost radiance. To layer, apply Advanced Génifique first, then follow with Rénergie H.C.F. Triple Serum.