What it does: It’s a dual-action microdermabrasion exfoliator that delivers the benefits of both physical and chemical exfoliation, instantly polishing away roughness, smoothing uneven texture, and revealing a healthy-looking, glowing complexion. The air-whipped, almost marshmallow-like formula is densely packed with a blend of four powerful glow-inducing micro exfoliating minerals (quartz, garnet, alumina, and silica) plus glycolic acid to help sweep away dry, dead skin cells and refine the appearance of pores for skin that is visibly softer, smoother, and more radiant.
In a third-party consumer-perception study, women loved the results they got—after just one use:
- 94% said their skin looked and felt smoother
- 92% said their skin texture improved and that their skin looked and felt polished
- 91% said their skin looked and felt softer
- 91% said their complexion was fresher and clearer
In a recent, third-party clinical study, after just one use:
- 92% of the women in the study showed improvement in skin barrier function—one of the most important barometers of skin health (meaning that GOOPGLOW Microderm does not cause micro-tears on the surface of the skin and in fact helps strengthen the skin’s barrier)
How to use: Massage onto clean, damp skin using circular motions; leave on for up to three minutes. Rinse with warm water and pat dry. Use two to three times per week.
Goop: Goop is a lifestyle brand with its roots in content across key pillars: wellness, beauty, food, style, and travel. Within those pillars, goop curates and sells a tightly edited array of products and makes its own goods in beauty, fashion, and wellness.