What It Is: A high-tech AHA/BHA gel that resurfaces dull, congested skin, dramatically improving the appearance of skin's tone and texture, fine lines, wrinkles, and pores.
What It Does: Formulated with our dream team of glycolic, tartaric, lactic, citric, and salicylic acids and blended with raspberry extract and horse chestnut, T.L.C. Framboos™ curbs excess oiliness as it reveals greater clarity and luminosity. It also enhances the performance of other products by clearing the way for maximum absorption. T.L.C. Framboos™ sinks in easily and delivers an effective level of chemical exfoliation without harsh side effects like dryness or sensitization. Go from a drab complexion to an absolutely luminous one practically overnight.
In a consumer-perception study with 106 people after 2 weeks:
- 98% agreed skin felt smoother
- 93% agreed skin appeared restored to a healthy and radiant glow
- 92% agreed the look of dullness was improved
What Else To Know:
- AHAs can be sensitizing if they're not formulated properly. We added soothing plant extracts and formulated T.L.C. Framboos™ at an ideal pH of 3.5, which we believe is the key to an effective formulation
- 100% free of essential oils, silicones, and fragrance
- Vegan and cruelty-free
How To Use: In the evening, apply to a clean, dry face (and even to the chest and backs of hands), avoiding the eye area. Mix with Virgin Marula Oil for a dose of moisture and barrier-boosting fatty acids.
Note: Slight tingling may be experienced, particularly for the first few days of application. This typically dissipates as your skin becomes adjusted. Start slowly by using it every other night.
WARNING: Use only as directed. Avoid contact with eyes. Discontinue use immediately if irritation occurs and consult a physician. Use sunscreen daily while using this product and for a week after ceasing use. The product's contact with the skin must be of limited frequency or duration.