A fine charcoal-powered mist helps mattify and set makeup while providing hydration and minimizing the appearance of pores. Binchotan White Charcoal helps balance skin's moisture levels for a shine-free complexion and makeup that stays locked in place.
What it is:
A setting spray that locks makeup in place while visibly minimising shine and pore size with the power of white charcoal.
What it does:
The White Charcoal Mattifying MakeUp Setting Spray provides continuous oil control for hydrated skin, all-day makeup wear, and a matte finish. The fine mist sets makeup as it simultaneously treats the skin with a blend of effective botanical ingredients known for their absorbent properties. Binchotan white charcoal controls excess oil, detoxifies the pores, and balances the skin's moisture content. Artichoke leaf extract and black tea visibly minimise the appearance of enlarged pores instantly and over time by increasing skin elasticity and brightening the pore wall. Vitamin-rich, antioxidant black tea also works to protect skin against free radical damage.
What else you need to know:
- This product is safe for sensitive skin and is dermatologist tested.
- It is free of preservatives, artificial fragrances and colourants, gluten and ethanol alcohol.
How to Use:
- Shake well to disperse charcoal before each use.
- Hold the bottle 6-8 inches from the face and mist directly onto the skin from forehead to chin and cheek to cheek with the mouth and eyes closed.
- White Charcoal Mist can be used on cleansed skin prior to additional skincare products, before makeup application to prep the skin and after makeup for lasting hold and oil-control.
- Mist throughout the day for additional mattifying benefits without disrupting makeup.