Boscia Porefecting White Charcoal Mattifying Treatment Primer
What it is:
A white charcoal-infused treatment primer that controls shine while working to reduce the appearance of pores. A skin-balancing treatment primer that controls shine while working to reduce the appearance of pores. A mattifying primer of porefection!
This primer controls shine while working to reduce the appearance of pores, detoxify, and balance skin. After it’s applied, enlarged pores are visibly reduced instantly and over time with a blend of binchotan white charcoal, artichoke leaf extract, and witch hazel extract, which work together to increase skin elasticity and tighten pore walls without over-drying the skin. It creates a smooth, matte finish for long-lasting makeup wear with all-day oil control.
What it does:
- Binchotan White Charcoal Powder: absorbs excess oil and helps minimize pores while balancing the skin's moisture content.
- Artichoke Leaf Extract: reduces the appearance of pore size by increasing skin elasticity so the pore wall is less likely to stretch and retain debris.
- Witch Hazel Extract: a natural antiseptic and astringent that removes dirt and excess oil and tightens enlarged pores without over-drying skin.
- Cucumber Extract: refreshes skin.
How to Use:
Apply one to two pumps onto cleansed, moisturized skin. Can be used before and after makeup application to prime and mattify.
What else you need to know:
- This product is safe for sensitive skin and is dermatologist tested.
- It is free of preservatives, artificial fragrances and colourants, gluten and ethanol alcohol.
- Fragrance-free · Oil-free · Paraben-free · For Sensitive Skin · Liquid · Sulfate-free · Moisturizing · Mattifying · Pore-minimizing · Oil-absorbing