What it is: A best-selling multivitamin-enriched primer that instantly nourishes, plumps and preps skin with healthy hydration to improve the look of foundation.
What it does: This primer is a full makeup prep in one step, blending the performance of a primer with the cushion of a moisturizer. A blend of vitamins B, C and E helps replenish and condition skin with essential nourishment, while a moisturizing complex of hyaluronic acid, squalane and shea butter helps instantly hydrate, plump and prep skin for a fresh, healthy-looking glow. Its rich yet lightweight and fast-absorbing texture cushions skin and grips foundation for smooth, flawless makeup application. It's lightly scented with notes of grapefruit and geranium.
In a consumer test on 123 women after one week of use:
- 98% said it left skin looking rejuvenated
- 96% said it left skin feeling nourished and conditioned
- 96% said it left skin feeling moisturized throughout the day
- 96% said it left skin looking healthy
- 95% said it left skin feeling healthy and infused with moisture
- 95% said it gripped makeup for flawless application
- 95% said it layered well with makeup, helping makeup apply smoothly and evenly
- 93% said it left skin feeling plumped
- 91% said it improved the look of foundation
How to use: Massage onto just-cleansed skin, avoiding the eye area. Use with an eye base to help achieve moisturizing prep for underneath your eyes.
- 1.7 oz.
- Paraben-free; sulfate-free; phthalate-free; gluten-free
- Dermatologist tested
Bobbi Brown: Bobbi Brown Cosmetics was founded in 1990 with the introduction of 10 super-wearable lipstick shades. Revolutionary foundation sticks soon followed, as well as a complementary skin care line that underscored the brand's purpose: to enhance the natural beauty of the wearer—working with what's already there, without any artificial colors—so a woman always looks and feels like herself.