Goop Goopglow Exfoliating Dark Spot Sleep Serum
What it is: A silky, pillowy-soft 10% multi acid milk serum that targets dark spots, uneven tone, dullness, and clogged pores to exfoliate and resurface overnight. Contains gluconolactone and glycolic acid that could help reduce blemishes and clogged pores in theory, but there is not enough evidence that they actually work.
What it does: Moisturize, leaving your skin glowy, smooth, practically poreless, and baby-soft. While the serum is high-strength to deliver intense resurfacing—targeting skin tone, uneven texture, wrinkles, dullness, spots, and clogged pores—it’s also remarkably gentle on skin. The lush, velvety formula comforts skin with a restoring “desert milk” made of soothing, moisturizing extracts of Kalahari melon, jojoba, and aloe, as well as oat beta-glucan, hyaluronic acid, and squalane.
- 93% said the serum was moisturizing enough to wear alone.
- 90% said the serum was neither irritating nor uncomfortable.
- 87% said their skin felt silky after they applied the serum.
- 87% said their skin felt softer.
The fast-acting formula improved the feel of skin softness, smoothness, and radiance in just two weeks.
- 100% said they loved the texture of the serum.
- 97% said the serum didn’t irritate their skin.
- 97% said their skin felt smoother and softer.
- 90% said their skin looked visibly more radiant and luminous.
- 87% said their skin felt exfoliated and hydrated.
- 90% said the serum exfoliated and refreshed their skin.
- 90% said their skin looked significantly less dry and dull.
- 90% said their pores looked clearer.
- 87% said their skin felt firmer.
How To Use: Smooth one to three pumps over your cleansed face, neck, and chest in the evenings. Use four times a week to start, working up to nightly use. Some tingling may occur (glide moisturizer on top if you need it). Always wear sunscreen in the mornings but especially after using this serum.
Goop: Goop is a lifestyle brand with its roots in content across key pillars: wellness, beauty, food, style, and travel. Within those pillars, goop curates and sells a tightly edited array of products and makes its own goods in beauty, fashion, and wellness.