What it is: A 100 percent botanical oil that leaves skin appearing firmer, softer, and more radiant with fewer visible signs of aging.
What it does: This restorative oil is made with nine powerful and nutrient-dense oils such as bakuchiol that helps address the look of fine lines and refines texture, cacay oil which visibly evens skin tone, amla which is rich in vitamin C for brighter and more-even skin and extracts like schisandra fruit and squalane that work together to diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, improve visible firmness, smooth texture, soften, hydrate, and increase your glow.
After just one use:
- 100% of women showed instant, highly significant improvement in skin moisture.
- 91% of women agreed the product had a silky texture that sank right into their skin.
After four weeks of use:
- 100% of women showed significant improvement in skin texture (softer and smoother)
- 97% of women showed significant improvement in the reduction of fine lines and wrinkles.
After eight weeks of use:*
- 100% of women showed highly significant improvement in the reduction of fine lines and wrinkles.
- 94% of women said their skin tone looked significantly brighter and more even.
- 82% of women said they saw a significant improvement in skin firmness.
How to use: Smooth two to four drops evenly over your face. For best results, use morning and night. If desired, also massage over your neck and décolletage. Follow with sunscreen in the mornings.
Goop: Goop is a lifestyle brand with its roots in content across key pillars: wellness, beauty, food, style, and travel. Within those pillars, goop curates and sells a tightly edited array of products and makes its own goods in beauty, fashion, and wellness.